lterm is a vte-based terminal emulator for GNU/Linux systems. It is mainly used as SSH/Telnet client but can be very easily configured to use any other protocol. Furthermore it can be a usual terminal on local host.
Includes some features in order to ease user's work, avoid repetitive tasks and improve speed in operations, see a list below.
- Upload and download via SFTP
- Remote text files editing
- Remote files and directories management
- Color/style profiles management
- Expandable protocol set
- Session saving and recovery
- Tabs with activity alerts
- Password saving with encryption
- Customizable mouse behaviour
- Full screen mode
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the gnu general public license for more details.
You will receive a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program.